Cybersecurity Courses - Live
Master Security control
Explore global tracking and hacking
Analyze Privacy issues
Learn threat and vulnerabilities
Duration : 90 Days +
An introduction to cybersecurity trailhead and business technology
Master all cybersecurity techniques & applications from industry experts.
Get star certification from top industry experts.
35 % got new jobs around the globe.
Enhance professional reach with global certification.
Boost in regular pay at work .
Certified recognition on a national forum
- What is Cyber security and Why to lean Cyber security
- Cyber Security Carrier path
- How to become a Cyber security Engineer
- Cyber Security Certifications
- What is SOC and a Day of SOC analyst
- Network communications
- -Learn about membership association focussed on creating a secure cyber world.
- Ip Address
- -Learn about the key data points and leverage IP addresses for advanced detection.
- -Learn how ISPs protect their infrastructure and offer optional security services
- -Learn how NAT improves security and privacy.
- -Learn the use of DNS in threat investigation.
- SPF records
- -Learn how SPF can help prevent domain spoofing.
- Switch, subnet, router, firewall
- -Understand basic security concepts and controls of networks.
- OSI Model
- -Learn in-depth about the 7-layered OSI security model.
- -Learn in detail about the most important fundamental component of security.
- WAF (Web application firewall)
- -Understand the application security measure with WAF.
- Email gateway OR email Security
- -Learn how to prevent targeted email-borne attacks using email gateway.
- -Learn how modern proxy servers handle network and privacy concerns.
- AD authentication
- -Learn all about AD and advanced authentication.
- Antivirus (OR) End point security
- -Understand security endpoints and point of access.
- -Learn about how IPS/IDS examine network traffic and resolve an attack.
- -Learn how VPN servees establish secure and encrypted connections.
- -Learn about DMZ and it functions in security networks.
- -Introduction to the basics of TCP/UDP security basics.
- -Learn how DHCP provides quick and centralised management of IP addresses.
- DNS poisoning
- -Learn in-depth about DNS spoofing and trigger attacks.
- Dos and DDOS
- -Learn how DoS and DDOS attacks target network with multiple packets.
- Phishing attack
- -Learn to identify and protect systems from a Phishing attack.
- Social Engineering
- -Learn social engineering definition, attack techniques and prevention.
- Threat, vulnerability and risk
- -Learn about the major factors in cybersecurity and their differences.
- Spoofing,Hijacking, 0-day attack
- -Have an in-depth look at the types of cyberattacks and their common differences
- SQL injection attack
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) attack.
- Malware attack
- -Learn about the common types of cyberattacks and best practices.
- 3 - way handshakes
- -Learn about the TCP 3-way handshake process and establishment.
- Brute-Force Attacks
- -Learn about brute-force attack, common tools and attack prevention.
- Threat hunting knowledge
- -Learn about the cyber threat hunting process through network, endpoints and datasets.
- TCP log view in wire shark
- -Learn about the powerful Wireshark and how to use it
- Encryption and types
- -Learn the different types of effective data encryption techniques.
- Windows and Linux
- -Learn in detail about Windows and Linux operating systems and their vulnerabilities.
- Windows Password/Windows Authentication
- -Learn identification and understanding of Windows Security permit
- CIA triangle
- -Explore CIA policies and problem identification in security.
- TCP log view in wire shark
- Encryption and types
- Qradar,Splunk - SIEM tool
- -Learn about the top SIEM solutions and comparisons.
- McAfee,symantec (DLP, AV, ePO)
- -Learn intelligent security protection with McAfee and Symantec.
- Bluecoat Proxy
- -Learn about blue coat security platform and advanced proxy gateway.
- Sandbox (ThreatGrid, Hybrid analysis and VirusTotal)
- -Explore sandboxing practice in the computer security process.
- Cisco IPS
- -Learn about network security using specialist Cisco IPS.
- Symantec, MacAfee, TrendMicro (Endpoint Security Tool)
- -Learn in detail about different endpoint security tools and their solutions.
- Qualys Guard, Nexpose - vulnerability tool
- -Gain familiarity with vulnerability management tools.
- -Monitor and respond to security threats with AWS.
- Service now /Resilient (Ticketing tool)
- -Learn about security operations and monitoring tools.
- Alert mechanism and reporting overview
- -Find out about security monitoring and reporting best practices.
- Identifying alerts and responding on the same
- -Learn how to identify and respond to cybersecurity incidents at an early stage.
- Using QRADAR for quick alert Investigation techniques
- -Get started with QRADAR and learn its unique techniques.
- Using Active channels and logger queries as part of investigation
- -Get detailed insight into Cyber Security investigation on emerging threats.
- Using reports and dashboards in QRADAR for trend analysis
- -Learn using the dashboard in QRADAR to investigate network activity.
- Correlating multiple device logs for decision making on triggered alerts
- -Understand the approach for the correlation of security events.
- Sample Investigation on couple of triggered alerts
- -Learn about cybersecurity incident management.
Frequently Asked Questions
He will get 50% of tuition fees between 3 days - 2nd week of course enrollment.
He will get 50%of tuition fees within 24 hours of course enrollment.
Call Us For Any Enquiry
- IN : +91-995-139-4959